Friday, January 7, 2011

back to the grind

It has been 8 whole months since I have worked full time. Really, 8 whole months since I've had any kind of routine. I must say, I'm ready for a routine. Come Monday, the routine will begin. It's going to be so strange to have a schedule again. But I'm ready. I'm ready to hang out with my staff team. And I'm so ready to start meeting with students again. But I know this semester will look different from my prior two years with Campus Crusade. Not different in a bad way, just different. Different responsibilities, changes to our team since I've been gone, working with different students...But I'm prepared for whatever God has in store. I just want to be used for His purpose.

As of right now, I still haven't raised all of my support for this semester. I randomly received a check in the mail yesterday, which was so wonderful. But it looks like I'll probably just be working part-time with Campus Crusade this semester. I'm not really sure what that will look like or what that means for rest of my time, but we'll figure it out. I'm pretty sure I want to get another part-time job, I'm just not sure what or where...

Richard starts classes on Wednesday. We are so blessed that he is back on scholarship this semester. That means not only are his classes paid for, but we will also receive a monthly scholarship check. He also qualified for a financial aid grant. We are so grateful for those because that means Richard can focus on school and training while he is here and not worry about having to work a part-time job.

I guess that's about it for now. I'll try to be better about updating more often.

with love,
mrs. jones

No comments:

Post a Comment