Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pictures of our HOME :)

The back of the house where I park and enter the back yard through the gate.



Our cute little yard


Down to la casa


Living room



kitchen




different view of the living room


little hall area with our desk and dog cage, and the door to the landlords basement where we do our laundry


bathroom



bedroom




That's our home! :) Almost everything here was given to us to borrow while we are here. The couch, coffee table, tv & tv stand, microwave, desk, rug, curtains, bench, padded lawn chairs for the yard...all lots of other stuff was either our landlords or her daughters. We rented the bed and the dresser...that's it! What a blessing our sweet little landlord is! :)

A week in and I am still enjoying it here! :) I've been getting the house situated and getting settled since I've been here, so I'm sure I'll begin to experience some boredom pretty soon. Richard has been taking the car to practice, so I sit at home all morning til the mid afternoon. I may have to start taking him every once in a while so I can have the car to get out of the house a little more during the day. But for now we're managing. :)

Hope all is well in the states! Miss everyone, but I'll be back soon! I fly into Dallas on July 22nd! (Dad, we'll have to go celebrate your birthday when I get into town!)

LOVE!
the jones'

No comments:

Post a Comment